Aquaculture Europe 2021 encourages the submission of high quality oral and poster presentations. All poster presentations will be as electronic posters.
We strongly encourage authors to consider Eposter presentations as they are an integral part of the conference programme. Papers submitted for "oral presentation preferred" may
not be accepted as oral presentations due to the limited number of available time slots in each session.
All abstracts must be in English - the official language of the conference.
The selection of abstracts is based upon several criteria, but the most important one is quality. Our guidelines have therefore been updated to reflect this. Please
take time to read them and ensure that you follow them. Abstracts that do not will not be assessed for inclusion.
All abstracts submitted for AE2021 and requesting oral presentation must be submitted before the May 1st deadline to have a chance to be selected for oral
presentation. Session chairs will build their sessions soon after the deadline, so abstracts for orals received late will not be considered and will be assigned
to Eposters. “Incomplete” abstracts can also be submitted and amended at a later date.
Abstracts submitted for Eposter presentation may be submitted up to August 28th.
Each oral presenter will have no more than 15 minutes presentation time, plus 5 minutes for questions. Time keeping by the session chairs will be strict. Authors of
studies involving proprietary products or formulations may present this information in its research context, but not as a product pitch.. Oral presentations should use PowerPoint.
Eposters will have a prominent place in Aquaculture Europe meetings:
- Presenters will be asked to upload their Eposter before the event and they will be available online and on the app as part of the full conference programme. They will be kept online for one month after the event, but may also be removed upon request.
- Session chairs will be asked to review Eposters within the appropriate oral session.
- Special Eposter viewing stations will be provided during the event for viewing throughout the conference days and at any time on the app.
- Viewers will be able to contact Eposter authors directly through the poster to ask questions, provide comments or set up a meeting during the event.
- All Eposters will be evaluated by the session chairs and prizes will be awarded during the wrap-up session for Best Poster and Best Student Poster.
All presenters are required to pay their own registration, accommodation and travel expenses.
Aquaculture Europe cannot subsidize registration fees, travel or hotel costs.
No Abstract Book will be printed - a compilation will be provided online and a mobile phone app
to registered delegates.